Our Audiologists – Melissa Neyland
Melissa Neyland, Au.D., CCC-A. FAAA
Melissa Neyland, Au.D. joined Ear Works Audiology in 2014 and works in the Smithtown and Wading River offices.
Her clinical expertise includes the fitting of Hearing Aids and diagnostic audiometric testing for pediatric through geriatric populations. Dr. Neyland regularly attends continuing education seminars to maintain her expertise in the latest advancement in Hearing Aid technology.
“The thing I love most about my job is that it provides me with a daily opportunity to help people. I truly love what I do, and I arrive at work each day with the sole intention to be of service to others. Providing high quality hearing healthcare and helping people to hear better, allows me to make a difference in people’s lives in a very special way. In addition to the professional side of being an audiologist, being the mom of a severely hearing impaired son has given me a very personal connection to this field.”
- B.A. in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, St. John’s University
- M.A. in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, St John’s University
- Au.D. in Audiology, University of Florida
Licenses & Certifications:
- New York State Licensure in Audiology
- New York State Hearing Aid Dispensing License
- Fellow of American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)